Guestlist Terms and Conditions
Guestlist Terms and Conditions/by Jersey Chivers
By submitting the Guestlist form you are agreeing to Jersey Chivers terms and conditions.
- Completion of an online or paper registration form does not guarantee a place and/or ticket at the event listed or constitute a confirmed booking or guaranteed entry into the event.
- Any ticketed events will be governed by the explicit terms and conditions of that event and are subject to policies and restrictions of Jersey Chivers, the hosting venue and local, city and state laws.
- By submitting the form, you are simply showing interest in your attendance at the event listed and as a result, Jersey Chivers, at their discretion may contact you at the email address provided with additional information regarding the event you signed up for. These notifications may include but are not limited to event updates, change of venue, event cancellation and event reminders. If at any point, you no longer wish to receive these emails, please fill out the form found on JerseyChivers.org or email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you choose to have Jersey Chivers contact you regarding future events and fundraisers, you may receive additional notifications from Jersey Chivers regarding their own future events as well as events and information from local affiliated Chive Chapters. If at any point, you no longer wish to receive these emails, please fill out the form found on JerseyChivers.org or email directly to email@example.com.
- It is the responsibility of the individual completing the form to ensure that the information is correct to ensure proper delivery of any notifications sent to the provided email address.
- Jersey Chivers reserves the right and sole discretion to remove any invalid email addresses from the list as well as fake names or any other person or persons that they deem appropriate for removal.
- Jersey Chivers reserves the right to alter, add, subtract, modify, amend or otherwise change these terms and conditions may change from time to time with or without notice. If these terms change between events it is the users responsibility to review these terms and conditions before accepting them.
Updated: 10/4/2015 5:09 PM